The Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Tuition Website
Dear De La Salle High School Parent:
The Gulf Coast Bank and Trust tuition web site will soon be available for parents of De La Salle High School students. If you currently have an account on our tuition web site, you can log in with your same e-mail and password at tuition.gulfbank.com.
If you are new to our system, you may create your tuition management account by visiting tuition.gulfbank.com. Using your e-mail address, create your user ID and password. From there, you can manage all of your student’s tuition information.
If you decide to finance all or part of your student’s tuition with us, here are a few items to keep in mind:
- If you plan on paying tuition in full, you can pay your tuition directly to De La Salle High School through the Gulf Coast Bank Tuition web site with no fees!
- For the 2014-2015 school year, De La Salle High School parents will be using a tuition loan. You are pre-approved, and there is no credit check for this loan. The loan has an interest rate of 8%.
- The final payment will be in April, 2015. You will have a choice of the 1st or 15th of the month for your payment date.
- There is a $20 statement fee (due with your first payment), which is waived if you select electronic statements.
- Payments can be automatically drafted from your checking or savings account.
- You may incur fees if your payment is late or returned for any reason (refer to your agreement when you create your account for details).
- There is no pre-payment penalty on this loan.
Should you need any assistance at all or have any questions, feel free to contact us at 504-544-6370 or 1-855-335-2068 (toll free). We have tuition customer service representatives waiting to help you with all of your tuition financing needs.