Application for Admission
All Applicants including transfer students may use the application forms below.
The timeline applies to incoming 8th and 9th graders only. Transfer students should contact the admissions office for timeline details.
Monday, November 13, 2017
If you are attending a Catholic Elementary School, the Archdiocesan application will be given to you at your school.
If you are attending a Non-Catholic Elementary School, the application will be available at www.arch-no.org on this date.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
If you are attending a Catholic Elementary School, return the completed Archdiocesan application to your Catholic Elementary School Principal. Catholic Elementary Schools will only send transcripts to De La Salle from their current school. You will need to submit a completed De La Salle application and the $50 one time, non-refundable, non-transferable application/testing fee along with all the required documents, except the transcripts, to De La Salle by Friday, November 17.
If you are attending a Non-Catholic Elementary School, please send the completed Archdiocesan application and completed De La Salle application with the $50 one time, non-refundable, non-transferable application and testing fee accompanied with all required documents directly to De La Salle.
Friday, November 17, 2017 **
The completed Archdiocesan application and De La Salle application accompanied with all required documents (see back page) and the $50 one time, non-refundable, non-transferable application and testing fee are due directly to De La Salle for all families.
All applicants, accompanied by a parent/guardian, must take part in an interview during this time. The interview should only last approximately one half-hour. Each interview will be scheduled on an individual basis. The De La Salle admissions office will contact you to schedule the applicant’s interview. Applicants may wear their school uniform. Please no cargo pants, jogging pants, jeans or shorts.
Saturday, January 6, 2018 – Application Day
Students applying to De La Salle are required to attend Application Day at De La Salle High School from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. A $50 one time, non-refundable, non-transferable application and testing fee will be collected from each student upon arrival at the high school.
If you submitted the De La Salle application online or have already paid the application and testing fee please omit the $50 fee.
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Decision letters are mailed home. If you do not receive a letter by Friday, March 10, please contact the Admissions Office at [email protected].
**De La Salle requires a De La Salle application, in conjunction with the Archdiocese application and a $50 application/testing fee when applying to De La Salle by mail, in person to the admissions office or online at www.delasallenola.com. A checklist for required documents is located below.
Required Documents submitted to De La Salle for Admissions
- $50 Application fee (non-refundable)
- Completed Archdiocese Application
- Completed De La Salle Application
- Recent photo of the student. (non-returnable)
- Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the student’s Social Security card
- Copy of a complete Immunization Record
- Copy of standardized test scores from the last two years
- Most recent report card.
- Official transcript from the last three school years
- Any psychological or educational evaluations administered to the student must be submitted with this application
- Parent(s), please explain why you feel De La Salle is the best school for your child. (Typed, no more than one page. Three or four sentences will suffice)
- Prospective Student, please tell us why you wish to become a part of the De La Salle family and how you plan to participate in school sports, clubs or activities. (Typed, no more than one page. Three or four sentences will suffice)
- If you are interested in receiving financial assistance you must submit the FACTS application with your application for admission. Please note that financial information has no weight on the admissions process and is not considered by the admissions committee. Financial information is only shared with the financial assistance/scholarship committe.