A student may be considered for transfer admission only if his/her previous course can be integrated with De La Salle High School’s curriculum, and if the school’s academic requirements for graduation can be met.
Transfer students entering in the Fall: August 2017 – May 2018
Deadline to submit an application: rolling application process. Contact [email protected].
Transfer students entering mid-year: January 2018
Deadline to submit application: December 14th
Applicant Checklist of Required Documents that must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
- $50 Application Fee (Non-refundable) Cash or money order only
- Recent photo of the applicant (Non-returnable) or a copy of the applicant’s school ID
- Completed De La Salle Application
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of the Social Security Card
- Copy of the Immunization Record
- Copy of standardized test scores from the last two years
- Drug Test
- Most recent report card
- Official transcript from the last three school years
- Any psychological tests or educational evaluations administered to the student must be
submitted with this application
- A letter from the parents explaining why you feel De La Salle is the best school for your child. (Typed, no more than one page. Three or four sentences will suffice)
- A letter from the applicant, please tell us why you wish to become a part of the De La Salle family and how you plan to participate in school sports, clubs or activities. (Typed, no more than one page. Three or four sentences will suffice)
- Admission interview (A representative from the Admission Office will contact you to schedule an interview.)
The student and parent must also complete an admission interview as part of the admission process. A representative from the Admissions Office will contact the parent to schedule an interview for the prospective student and one parent.
PLEASE NOTE: All required documents must be submitted to the Admissions Office will schedule an admission interview.
Typically, students are not admitted at the 12th-grade level. However, students may be considered on a case by case basis upon approval by the Admissions Committee and Administration.