Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Tuition Management
March 14, 2018
Dear De La Salle Parent,
We are excited to announce that De La Salle High School will continue to provide tuition financing through
Gulf Coast Bank and Trust for the 2018-2019 school year. The tuition team at Gulf Coast Bank has nearly
260 years of banking experience and over 170 years of tuition lending experience. We would like to take
this opportunity to officially welcome all of you to our family!
The online tuition system will be available to you 24/7 and offers you the ease of account application and
management, including the ability to schedule payments online. To create your tuition management
account, please visit https://tuition.gulfbank.com. Once you create your user ID and password, you can
manage all of your student’s tuition information. Even if you prefer to pay the school in full and are not
financing any of your student’s tuition, you can still do so through our website. It is that easy!
All De La Salle High School parents are pre-approved, there is no credit application for you to complete, no
credit check, and no pre-payment penalty for a tuition loan with Gulf Coast Bank and Trust! If you decide to
finance all or part of your student’s tuition with us, here are a few items to keep in mind:
- The online tuition website will open on March 19, 2018;
- There is a one-time fixed $20.00 Origination Fee per loan/school term.
- The interest rate on your loan will be 8.00%;
- The Loan Term is 11 months;
- The first payment on your loan will be due June 2018;
- The final payment will be due April 2019, although you can pay your account in full before
the maturity date without penalty;
- You may incur late fees if your payment is late (refer to your borrower agreement for
- Should your account become past due by 60 or more days, it may be referred to an attorney
for further collection procedures.
We would also like to take this opportunity to offer all of our tuition customers a free Gulf Coast Easy
Checking account with Gulf Coast Bank. You will receive a free ATM/debit card, online banking, electronic
statement delivery and smartphone banking app.
Should you need any assistance at all or have any questions, feel free to contact us at 504-544-6370 or 855-
335-2068 (toll-free). We have tuition customer service representatives waiting to help you with all of your
tuition financing needs. Again, welcome to the Tuition Lending group of Gulf Coast Bank and Trust!
Tuition Lending Department