Application for Admission
Click here to download Archdiocesan Application for Admission as a PDF file to print
De La Salle Admissions Process
Upperclassman applicants should refer to the transfer student page of our website. Please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Office with any questions, 504-895-5717.
January 15-July 1, 2018-Rolling admissions.
- Online application submitted with the $50 application fee.
- If applying for 8th-grade acceptance, then an archdiocesan application must also be submitted.
- Click here to download Archdiocesan Application for Admission as a PDF file to print.
- Interview Scheduled
- Once an application is submitted, the admissions office will contact the parent/guardian to schedule an interview with at least one parent/guardian and the student.
- Application Review
- Application Decision
- The admissions office will notify families of the final decision either by phone, email, or direct mail.
Required Document Checklist:
- $50 Application fee (non-refundable)
- Completed Archdiocese Application
- Completed De La Salle Application
- Recent photo of the student. (non-returnable)
- Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the student’s Social Security card
- Copy of a complete Immunization Record
- Copy of standardized test scores from the last two years
- Most recent report card.
- Official transcript from the last three school years
- Any psychological or educational evaluations administered to the student must be submitted with this application
- Parent(s), please explain why you feel De La Salle is the best school for your child. (Typed, no more than one page.)
- Prospective student, please tell us why you wish to become a part of the De La Salle family and how you plan to participate in school sports, clubs or activities. (Typed, no more than one page.)