Application for Admission
The De La Salle Admissions Office is currently accepting applications. To apply, please fill out our admissions application and return it to the Admissions Office along with the required information. After receiving your application and information we will call to set up an interview date.
For questions or to request a brochure please contact the Admissions Office at 504-895-5717.
Cheryl Jarrott ’98
504-895-5717 x 137
Click here to email the Office of Admissions
General Information about De La Salle:
- Founded in 1949
- Operated by the Brothers of the Christian Schools
- Enrollment of 550 young men and women in grades 8 through 12
- 4×4 modified college block schedule each semester
- Wide range of Elective courses
- 32 credits at graduation
- Over 30 student clubs and organizations
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies.