De La Salle Application Process
7th and 8th graders applying for the 2017-2018 school year
Monday, November 14, 2016
If you are attending a Catholic elementary school, the Archdiocesan application will be given to you at your school.
If you are not attending a Catholic elementary school, the application will be available at www.arch-no.org on this date.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
If you are attending a Catholic elementary school, return the completed Archdiocesan application to your Catholic elementary school principal.
If you are not attending a Catholic elementary school, please send the completed Archdiocese application and De La Salle application with a $30 application fee accompanied with all required documents directly to De La Salle.
Friday, November 18, 2016 **
The completed Archdiocesan application and De La Salle application accompanied with all required documents (see back page) are due directly to De La Salle.
All applicants, accompanied by a parent/guardian, must take part in an interview during this time. The interview should only last a half-hour. Each interview will be scheduled on an individual basis. The De La Salle admissions office will contact you to schedule the applicant’s interview.
Saturday, January 7, 2017
Students are required to attend Application Day at De La Salle High School.
A $30 one time, non-refundable, non-transferable application fee will be collected from each student upon arrival at the high school.
If you submitted the De La Salle application online, please omit the $30 fee since it was included in the online application. Application Day at De La Salle will begin at 8 A.M.
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Decision letters are mailed home. If you do not receive a letter by Friday, March 10, please contact the Admissions office at [email protected] .
Friday, March 3, 2017
Invitation to Apply letters are mailed to students who were denied from their first choice school.
**De La Salle requires a De La Salle application, the Archdiocese application and a $30 application fee when applying to De La Salle by mail, in person to the admissions office or online at www.delasallenola.com . Required document checklist for De La Salle is located on the of this back page.
Required Documents submitted to De La Salle for Admissions
- $30 Application fee (non-refundable)
- Completed Archdiocese Application
- Completed De La Salle Application
- Recent photo of the student. (non-returnable)
- Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the student’s Social Security card
- Copy of a complete Immunization Record
- Copy of standardized test scores from the last two years
- Most recent report card.
- Official transcript from the last three school years
- Any psychological or educational evaluations administered to the student must be submitted with this application
- Parent(s), please explain why you feel De La Salle is the best school for your child. (Typed, no more than one page. Three or four sentences will suffice)
- Prospective Student, please tell us why you wish to become a part of the De La Salle family and how you plan to participate in school sports, clubs or activities. (Typed, no more than one page. Three or four sentences will suffice)