De La Salle is accepting eighth grade and freshman admissions applications.
To apply, please fill out our admissions application and return it to the Admissions Office along with the required information.
- $20 Application fee (non-refundable)
- Recent photo of the student. (non-returnable)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Complete immunization record.
- An official copy of standardized test scores and most recent report card.
- An official copy of final transcript for the previous school year, as well as for the previous 2 years.
- Any evaluations the student has received.
- Essay by the parent(s), and an explanation by the student as to why he or she wishes to become a part of the De La Salle family. (Please provide on a separate page.)
After receiving your application, it will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all required documents are submitted. Parents of applicants will be contacted via phone or via mail to whether or not there child will proceed with an interview process. Unfortunately, not every qualified applicant can be admitted.
De La Salle accepts transfer student applications for students entering into sophomore and junior years. Transfer applications are handled on an individual basis. We are unable to predict how many spots there might be from year to year.
Contact Cheryl Jarrott ’98, Admissions Coordinator at 504.503.7634 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We recommend that prospective students interested in a Spend-A-Day or families interested in a School Tour should call at least one week in advance. To schedule your visit, please contact Cheryl Jarrott ’98, Admissions Coordinator at 504.503.7634 or at email@example.com .
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies.